COVID-19 placed a pause on all our lives as we were suddenly faced with this global pandemic that endangered public health. As we have all grown accustomed to new rituals such as social distancing and the requirement to wear facial cloth coverings in public facilities, the healthcare providers at Primary Medical Care Center have been here to support our patients throughout the pandemic. Our services were modified to adhere to safety protocols to reduce the risk of exposure to the virus.
As the restrictions in Broward and Miami-Dade counties are now becoming more relaxed, we would like for you to be aware of the extra precautions that we are taking here at Primary Medical Care Center to keep you safe if you visit any of our locations:
- Hand sanitizers will always be readily available throughout our facilities.
- Our clinics are constantly sterilized throughout the day with extra attention to high traffic and high touch surfaces.
- All staff, visitors, and patients will be required to wear facial masks or facial coverings upon entrance and while inside our facilities.
- All our staff are repeatedly tested for COVID-19.
- There is reduced seating in our lobby areas to accommodate social distancing.
- We currently encourage our patients to visit us by appointment only.
- Please expect to have your temperature taken upon entry and to disclose if you have knowledge that you have been exposed to COVID-19.
To speak with a healthcare provider at Primary Medical Care Center & Urgent Care Clinic to assess any non-emergency health concerns, including suspected COVID-19 symptoms, please call (305)751-1500 for our Miami-Dade clinic or (954)289-0000 for our Broward clinic. For life-threatening emergencies, always call 911. For coronavirus updates and resources, please visit our website at www.primarymed.com.